City of Ashland | Ashland, KY
Date Posted: 1/17/2023 3:17:43 PM
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates, and evaluates all activities of the division.
- Manages the erosion control, building permit, and major/minor subdivision review processes for the division.
- Reviews submitted applications for the Board of Zoning Adjustment, Ashland Planning Commission, and Board of Commissioners.
- Manages and monitors the professional development of all division employees.
- Performs engineering design calculations.
- Develops engineering design plans and specifications.
- Plans City infrastructure projects utilizing other departmental personnel for new construction.
- Assists in long-range capital planning and preparation of the division’s annual budget.
- Provides technical and operational assistance to supervisors and superintendents on construction projects executed by City Engineer Public Services & Utility Operations employees and contractors.
- Ensures that proper materials, engineering techniques, and procedures are utilized.
- Provides variety of paraprofessional engineering services for other departments of City government.
- Selects and makes recommendations for hiring and promotion of division personnel.
- Attends senior staff professional development courses or training as required.
- Assists with other engineering projects as necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Salary Information: $65,000.00-$70,000.00/ yr
Application Deadline: 02/15/2023
All applicants MUST provide copy of Civil Engineering degree or verification of receipt, relevant certifications, and a copy of driver’s license, with application. NO FAXED OR EMAILED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED. Apply at www.ashlandky.gov
Administrative Assistant (Human Resources)
1700 Greenup Avenue, Suite 301, Suite 301
Ashland, KY 41101