2019 KLC Insurance Services Risk & Safety Conference, March 6-8 in Bowling Green
2019 Kentucky League of Cities Risk & Safety Conference
March 6-8, 2019
Sloan Convention Center
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Preconference: Wednesday, March 6, 8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Trenching and Confined Space Entry Safety & Rescue (lunch provided)
- Outdoor Cart Racing on Tuesday, March 5 at the National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park offered for preconference attendees (limited to 60, weather permitting)
Conference, Thursday-Friday, March 7-8
- More than 20 Workshops and interactive sessions
- Keynote- "Drive Like a Pro!" with Race Car Driver Andy Pilgrim
- Opening reception at the Corvette Museum
- Approved for total of 9.5 hours wastewater/drinking water CEU's, approved for one hour of respiratory protection credit and one hour of Hazardous Communication credit.
- Corn hole, games and Networking
- Safety Awards presentations
- KLCIS workers’ compensation members have the opportunity to use the safety grant for a $300 registration/travel reimbursement
KLCIS Member Registration ($225)
Nonmember Registration ($275)
KLCIS Member One Day Registration - Thursday ($125)
Nonmember One Day Registration - Thursday ($175)
Pre-Conference Only - Wednesday- Trench and Confined Space Safety ($60)
The KLCIS Risk & Safety Conference was created to promote and improve environmental, safety and health concerns of municipal entitites; develop programs the improve awareness in the public workplace; educate members, employees and public officials, and facilitate communication about relevant concerns. KLCIS created this safety conference to offer specialized training that is not available anywhere else.