Walmart Community Grants - Due December 31
Walmart Community Grants
Walmart Foundation -- Due December 31
The Community Grant Program awards grants ranging from $250 to $5,000 through each of the
Walmart Foundation's facilities (Walmart Stores, Sam's Clubs, and Logistics Facilities). Eligible
organizations must operate on the local level (or be an affiliate/chapter of a larger organization
that operates locally) and directly benefit the service area of the facility from which they are
There are 8 areas of funding for which an organization can apply. Please review the areas listed
below to ensure your organization’s goals fall within one of these areas:
1. Hunger relief and healthy eating: Providing federal or charitable meals/snacks for low
income individuals and families in the United States
2. Health and human service: Providing medical screening, treatment, social services, or
shelters for low income individuals and families in the United States
3. Quality of life: Improving access to recreation, arts or cultural experiences for low-income
individuals and families in the United States
4. Education: Providing after-school enrichment, tutoring or vocational training for
low-income individuals and families in the United States
5. Community and economic development: Improving local communities for the benefit of
low- income individuals and families in the United States
6. Diversity and Inclusion: Fostering the building of relationships and understand among
diverse groups in the United States
7. Public Safety: Supporting public safety programs through training programs or
equipment in the United States
8. Environmental sustainability: Preventing waste, increasing recycling or supporting other
programs that work to improve the environment in the United States.
Cities, as a government entity, are eligible. Organizations applying must meet one of the following criteria:
- Applications must be completed in full and submitted online to be considered.
- Submitting an online application does not guarantee funding.
- The facility manager and the grant administrator reserve the right to adjust the amount awarded to each organization without prior notice.
Please consult the FAQs or call (800) 530-9925 if you have questions related to the program .