Cities may view and purchase surplus vehicles from the State of Kentucky Division of Surplus Properties.Posted on April 17, 2018
The Kentucky Division of Fleet Management is having a vehicle auction April 24, 2018
From April 2-13, the Fleet vehicle lot will be open to local governments to purchase vehicles prior to the auction.
- If a local government is purchasing a vehicle from this lot they will need to pay for the item before it can removed from the Fleet facility.
- Vehicles must be paid for and removed from the Fleet by COB on April 13, 2018.
- All checks must be made payable to Kentucky State Treasurer.
- Vehicles will go to public auction on April 24.
- To arrange to go to the lot and look at the vehichles contact:
- Johnathan White 502-782-0097 or
- Trudi Johnson 502-782-0096