Second Hotel Added! 2018 Kentucky League of Cities Insurance Services (KLCIS) Risk and Safety Conference - March 6-9 in Somerset
2018 Kentucky League of Cities Insurance Services (KLCIS) Risk and Safety Conference
March 6-9, Center for Rural Development
March 6 Preconference: Two sessions
- Morning - Chemical Safety - Data Sheets and Beyond
- Afternoon - Smith Systems' 5 Keys for Defensive Driving
- More than 25 Workshops and Interactive Sessions including the new "Safety Jeopardy."
- Wastewater/Drinking Water Approved Credit for 21 Hours (10.5 WW/10.5 DW)
- Behind-the-Scenes Tour of East Kentucky Power Cooperative
- Cornhole, Games and Networking
- Safety Awards Presentations
- "The History of the Drug Problem in Kentucky" - Mike Halbeib, Louisville Metro Police
- "Culture Driven Safety" - Mike Gibson, Safe-Teach Global
- "Dog Bite Prevention - How to Talk Dog" - Bill Matney, Matney Enterprises
- "Safety Jeopardy"
KLC Cancellation Policy
Full refunds will be issued on cancellations made three days prior to the KLC training event in writing, by email or fax. To keep training costs affordable to all of our members, no refunds can be given after this deadline because of meal and material considerations. Credit card payments will be refunded to the card that made the charge for cancellations made within the time frame. Attendees may also choose to send another representative from his or her city to use the registration.