Web Application Developer
Position Summary: Responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining web-based application systems and websites.
- Designs, develops, and maintains custom database driven web application systems, including design and development of relational databases, user interfaces, and reports.
- Develops new and migrates existing Classic ASP/VB Script applications to more prevalent programming languages.
- Updates, modifies, and supports registration and tracking systems as needed for recurring training events.
- Creates custom reports including writing complex database queries.
- May be required to perform limited database administration tasks.
- Ensure security and integrity of databases and websites.
- Provide expertise and recommendations regarding new or proposed web initiatives
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Knowledge of modern web programming languages and practices. Understanding of relational databases. Motivated to stay current with industry standards.
Education and Experience: Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from an accredited college or university with major coursework in an IT-related field with at least three years of web development and relational database experience.