Kentucky League of Cities Insurance Services (KLCIS) Safe Driving Video Modules
Kentucky League of Cities Insurance Services (KLCIS)
Safe Driving Video Modules
View/Download the Series Description (including times for each module).
Did you know that traffic accidents are the leading cause of workplace fatalities? Beyond the tragic human toll, driving accidents cost the US economy more than $100 billion annually. Traffic accidents are also the most reported type of claim for the Kentucky League of Cities Insurance Services (KLCIS). We want to help employees improve driving outcomes down the road. Members asked for a resource and KLCIS delivered. To educate your employees on safe driving habits and help your organization reduce risk and claims, KLCIS has created short and viewer-friendly videos.
Encourage your employees to watch the KLCIS videos annually. There are two different series from which to choose so you can rotate content year to year. These videos are a great tool for all employees because they provide important information and simple reminders for anyone who drives – on or off the job.
* Documented annual employee viewership of either module series will meet the defensive driving criteria for the KLCIS liability review.
SERIES ONE (simply click on the link below to start your video module)
KLCIS Defensive Driving Series with KLCIS Senior Loss Control Specialist Greg Partin, CIH, ARM-
- Module 1: Methods for Defensive Driving
- Module 2: Unsafe Human Behaviors
- Module 3: Unsafe Driving Behaviors
- Module 4: Distracted Driving, Unsafe Backing and Course Review
Greg Partin is a certified industrial hygienist (CIH) and an associate in risk management-public entities (AMR-P). He has been with KLC Insurance Services Loss Control since 2005.
SERIES TWO (simply click on the link below to start your video module)
KLCIS Defensive Driving Series with Rob Miller, KLCIS Vehicle Operations Consultant
- Introduction Video with KLC Insurance Services Director of Loss Control Brian Dickey
- Module 1: Safe Driving- The Basics
- Module 2: Stop Distances and Night Driving
- Module 3: Pre-Trip Inspection
- Module 4: Special-Purpose Buses and Large Passenger Vans
Lt. Col. Rob Miller, Jr. is retired from the Kentucky State Police and is a collision reconstruction expert with Crash Analysis & Reconstruction, LLC. He has more than 20 years of experience and is a certified expert relating to traffic and vehicle cases in state and federal courts.