Employee Benefits for Cities and Municipal Agencies
Costs Going Up.
Benefits Going Down.
Talk to KLC.
Looking for Affordable Employee Benefits?
KLC has a coverage solution for you.
The Kentucky Local Government Health Trust (KLGHT) was created to provide a great option for municipalities, allowing cities and agencies of all sizes to obtain comprehensive benefits at "large group," competitive prices.
The Kentucky League of Cities Health Insurance/ Employee Benefits program can offer services that others can’t. Since 1987, KLC has been working with cities throughout Kentucky to help them maximize savings for their insurance needs. KLC added its health insurance and employee benefits association in 2013.
Our members have access to more than 20 plans, fully funded through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, as well as other carriers and products.
- KY-based support person assigned to your group
- Large group benefits while retaining small group status
- Employee/employer education
- 20+ benefit plan options with the ability to offer multiple plans for your group
- Stability for your city and employees
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- HealthiestYou - Connect with a doctor 24/7 to diagnose, treat, and prescribe medications at no additional cost
- Premium Only Plans (125 plans) at no fee
- No-cost COBRA Administration
- Group Health Plans – Association and Direct Market Access
- Group Dental – Custom dental plans with a large provider network
- Group Vision - Multiple vision plans available from an exam only to a plan that covers materials
- Group Life
- Group Disability – Short and Long Term