2017 Kentucky League of Cities Insurance Services (KLCIS) Risk and Safety Conference
- March 7 Preconference: Trenching and Confined Space Entry Safety - SOLD OUT!
- Approved for five hours of both drinking water/wastewater credit!
- Register online now or download and mail/fax the Registration Form.
- Plus behind-the-scenes safety tours of:
- Churchill Downs
- Louisville Slugger Bat FactoryA
- Angel's Envy Distillery and Against the Grain Brewery (this TOUR is now FULL)
- More than 25 Workshops and Interactive Sessions
- Wastewater/Drinking Water Approved Credit for 10 Hours (5 WW/5 DW)
- Behind-the-Scenes Tour of Churchill Downs and the Louisville Slugger Bat Factory
- Cornhole, Bowling, Games and Networking
- Safety Awards Presentations
Mobile Safety Workshop: Behind the Scenes!
Come learn about the behind-the-scenes safety planning it takes for unique Louisville organizations including
- Churchill Downs
- Louisville Slugger Bat Factory
- Angels Envy Distiller and Against the Grain Brewery
Conference registrants may choose one of the three tours and each is limited to 50 participants.
March 8 General Session:
Safety Beyond PPE with Kina Repp, Workplace Safety Advocate -
"A Survivor's Story"
Learn more about Kina Repp.
March 9 General Session: Severe Weather with Joe Sullivan - "Separating Fact from Fiction"
|Trenching Safety||How to Recognize Employee Illness||Confined Space Entry|
|Crisis Communication||Sidewalk Safety||Workers' Compensation Issues|
|Creating a Safety Awareness Website||Workplace Violence||Trenching Safety|
|Hand Protection||Hazard Communication||The Frontline Supervisor: A Safety Manager's Friend or Foe?|
|Handling Large Events||Workplace Issues||OHSA Silica Standard|
|Leadership||Part-time Safey Director||Lockout/Tagout|
Questions? Contact Gary Musgrave at 859.380.0517 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
KLC Cancellation Policy
Full refunds will be issued on cancellations made three days prior to the KLC training event in writing, by email or fax. To keep training costs affordable to all of our members, no refunds can be given after this deadline because of meal and material considerations. Credit card payments will be refunded to the card that made the charge for cancellations made within the time frame. Attendees may also choose to send another representative from his or her city to use the registration.