Special Programs & Partnerships
WELCOME Newest Members!
Housing Authority of Newport
Morehead Utility Plant Board
Mount Sterling Housing Authority
Shelbyville Water & Sewer
The Kentucky League of Cities offers special programs and products to benefit members. KLC is frequently approached to help co-market programs and services. After comprehensive due diligence, KLC has partnered with a small number of reputable businesses and other organizations to support products/programs that save cities time and money, minimize risk and help cities enhance services to constituents.
Kentucky RX Card
The RX Card program is a tool cities are using to help citizens with the high cost of prescriptions. KLC has partnered with United Networks of America (UNA) to provide this card at no cost. Anyone can use the card whether they have existing prescription coverage or not. The Rx Card can also be used with other ancillary services including eyecare, dental and hearing aid providers.
Your city can distribute the card locally and market it as a benefit to citizens. All distribution materials are available in Spanish.
Read and download the Rx Card Fact Sheet.
Cities Currently Using The RX Card:
- Bluegrass Housing Authority
- Bowling Green Housing Authority
- Carrollton Housing Authority
- Cave City
- Crescent Springs
- Danville Housing Authority
- Dawson Springs
- Henderson Housing Authority
- Housing Authority of Newport
- Louisville/Jefferson County Metro
- Morehead Utility Plant Board
- Mt. Sterling
- Mt. Sterling Housing Authority
- Mt. Washington
- Owensboro Housing Authority
- PeWee Valley
- Prestonsburg Housing Authority
- Russell Springs
- Shelbyville Water & Sewer
- West Buechel