Text Size: Print this page

Use our A-Z index below to quickly find what you need.



Motel Tax -

Also known as a transient room tax, this tourism-based tax may be levied on the rent of rooms in hotels, motels and similar lodging.
If you would like to suggest an addition to the topic list or suggest a correction, please contact Joseph Coleman.