City of Shepherdsville, KY
Date Posted: 12/12/2017 3:49:07 PM
The City of Shepherdsville is accepting applications for City Controller until January 15, 2018.
Responsible for preparing all accounting information, financial statements, investments, debt financing and other financial dealings of the City
- Graduation from an Accredited College or University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a closely related field and 4 years of progressively responsible and related experience (of which 2 years are in a Supervisory capacity) required
- Five years of related work preferably government experience
- Must be bondable
- Must qualify for Notary Public Commission
- Certified Public Accountant required
- Reports directly to the Mayor
Applications can be picked up at City Hall, 634 Conestoga Parkway, Shepherdsville KY 40165. Please submit a Resume with Application.
Salary Information: Beginning $45,760/yr; Maximum $79,040/yr